logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login


22 Pages«<19202122>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline dlm  
#401 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 11:39:28 AM(UTC)
Posts: 48,131
Rank: MODERATOR
dlm


10,000+ Posts

Was thanked: 15237 time(s) in 10614 post(s)
Given Thanks: 17518 times
eniggy will the dems gerrymander in their favor after 2020 if they have the political power to do it jw
poots  
#402 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 11:39:56 AM(UTC)
Posts: 127,308
Rank: Guest
Guest


Given
what a wonderful world you must live in
Offline dlm  
#403 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 11:40:31 AM(UTC)
Posts: 48,131
Rank: MODERATOR
dlm


10,000+ Posts

Was thanked: 15237 time(s) in 10614 post(s)
Given Thanks: 17518 times
"no of course not they will make super fair and totally nonpartisan districts that will coincidentally elect 100 more democrats to the house, because after all democrats being in charge is the definition of fair and nonpartisan"
Offline enigma  
#404 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 11:40:58 AM(UTC)
Posts: 1,939
Rank: FTJ Magi

enigma


Was thanked: 193 time(s) in 160 post(s)
Given Thanks: 447 times
Originally Posted by: dlm Go to Quoted Post
my list is way longer, plus you repeated the same thing twice


because repubs just rinse/repeat.

It's the same story

a) Blame Obama
if that doesn't work
b) Double down, and blame Obama
Taidanii  
#405 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 11:41:04 AM(UTC)
Posts: 127,308
Rank: Guest
Guest


Given
With the idea that we can assign blame or credit to specific presidential administrations I would like to say that what's been done to the healthcare in the US is a bigger disaster for the working class than anything that ever happened under Bush's administration.
Offline dlm  
#406 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 11:41:17 AM(UTC)
Posts: 48,131
Rank: MODERATOR
dlm


10,000+ Posts

Was thanked: 15237 time(s) in 10614 post(s)
Given Thanks: 17518 times
2 term president

still mad
poots  
#407 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 11:43:23 AM(UTC)
Posts: 127,308
Rank: Guest
Guest


Given
Originally Posted by: dlm Go to Quoted Post
"no of course not they will make super fair and totally nonpartisan districts that will coincidentally elect 100 more democrats to the house, because after all democrats being in charge is the definition of fair and nonpartisan"


God wills it.

Offline enigma  
#408 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 11:44:04 AM(UTC)
Posts: 1,939
Rank: FTJ Magi

enigma


Was thanked: 193 time(s) in 160 post(s)
Given Thanks: 447 times
Originally Posted by: Taidanii Go to Quoted Post
With the idea that we can assign blame or credit to specific presidential administrations I would like to say that what's been done to the healthcare in the US is a bigger disaster for the working class than anything that ever happened under Bush's administration.


Care to cite (recent) credible sources?
Offline dlm  
#409 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 11:44:10 AM(UTC)
Posts: 48,131
Rank: MODERATOR
dlm


10,000+ Posts

Was thanked: 15237 time(s) in 10614 post(s)
Given Thanks: 17518 times
dateline 2032, democrats hold every state house in the nation and every governor's office. enigma rails against a relatively unknown county commissioner in rural Oklahoma, the last known elected republican in the US, once known on the internet simply as "poots." his comments on the fascist, corporate lapdog and his anti-democratic policies can be found on thelibjury.com
poots  
#410 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 11:45:04 AM(UTC)
Posts: 127,308
Rank: Guest
Guest


Given
is you is, or is you ain't, my constituency?
Offline enigma  
#411 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 11:46:12 AM(UTC)
Posts: 1,939
Rank: FTJ Magi

enigma


Was thanked: 193 time(s) in 160 post(s)
Given Thanks: 447 times
lol, poots is a land thief?
Offline enigma  
#412 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 11:46:21 AM(UTC)
Posts: 1,939
Rank: FTJ Magi

enigma


Was thanked: 193 time(s) in 160 post(s)
Given Thanks: 447 times
aka an Oklahoman
poots  
#413 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 11:46:24 AM(UTC)
Posts: 127,308
Rank: Guest
Guest


Given


take the mic away from enigma
Offline enigma  
#414 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 11:46:40 AM(UTC)
Posts: 1,939
Rank: FTJ Magi

enigma


Was thanked: 193 time(s) in 160 post(s)
Given Thanks: 447 times
Should have just said so
poots  
#415 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 11:46:56 AM(UTC)
Posts: 127,308
Rank: Guest
Guest


Given
Originally Posted by: enigma Go to Quoted Post
lol, poots is a land thief?


only half of me.
the other half were forced here at gunpoint by your people.
Taidanii  
#416 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 11:48:51 AM(UTC)
Posts: 127,308
Rank: Guest
Guest


Given
Originally Posted by: enigma Go to Quoted Post
Care to cite (recent) credible sources?


I can only cite what I've experienced dealing with the healthcare that my company offers hourly employees, how it's changed, and what struggles workers no face with things like HSAs, unreasonable deductibles (even worse if you have a family), and the clear overcharging that facilities do to offset cost because they have to provide healthcare to everyone that comes in to their facility.

My sister Amanda is a nurse for an ER two counties over and has been cut wage 3 times since the Affordable Care Act went in to effect.

Healthcare offered through employment was substantially nerfed because of this act. Working class citizens are certainly at a loss with it
Offline dlm  
#417 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 11:49:32 AM(UTC)
Posts: 48,131
Rank: MODERATOR
dlm


10,000+ Posts

Was thanked: 15237 time(s) in 10614 post(s)
Given Thanks: 17518 times
not really sure why enigma's ancestors stole poots' ancestors land, and now if that wasn't enough, all this microaggression on top of it

i didn't think democrats worked like that
Offline dlm  
#418 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 11:50:21 AM(UTC)
Posts: 48,131
Rank: MODERATOR
dlm


10,000+ Posts

Was thanked: 15237 time(s) in 10614 post(s)
Given Thanks: 17518 times
Originally Posted by: Taidanii Go to Quoted Post
I can only cite what I've experienced dealing with the healthcare that my company offers hourly employees, how it's changed, and what struggles workers no face with things like HSAs, unreasonable deductibles (even worse if you have a family), and the clear overcharging that facilities do to offset cost because they have to provide healthcare to everyone that comes in to their facility.

My sister Amanda is a nurse for an ER two counties over and has been cut wage 3 times since the Affordable Care Act went in to effect.

Healthcare offered through employment was substantially nerfed because of this act. Working class citizens are certainly at a loss with it


you can't say that. you're racist
Offline enigma  
#419 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 11:51:18 AM(UTC)
Posts: 1,939
Rank: FTJ Magi

enigma


Was thanked: 193 time(s) in 160 post(s)
Given Thanks: 447 times
Originally Posted by: dlm Go to Quoted Post
not really sure why enigma's ancestors stole poots' ancestors land, and now if that wasn't enough, all this microaggression on top of it

i didn't think democrats worked like that


Keep in mind that eniggy's paternal side of the family = Repub

The maternal side = Dem + Scandinavian immigrants
poots  
#420 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 11:52:12 AM(UTC)
Posts: 127,308
Rank: Guest
Guest


Given
i loved O Brother.
i might have to watch that tonight.
22 Pages«<19202122>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.