logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login


4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Online dlm  
#41 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 12:22:45 PM(UTC)
Posts: 44,095
Rank: MODERATOR
dlm


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 14749 times
Was thanked: 13035 time(s) in 9191 post(s)
Originally Posted by: enigma Go to Quoted Post
Ok. Well you have fun with your revisionist history, hoss.


LOL you arent admitting something everyone remembers

why are you doing this?
Offline enigma  
#42 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 12:23:02 PM(UTC)
Posts: 1,939
Rank: FTJ Magi

enigma


Thanks: 447 times
Was thanked: 193 time(s) in 160 post(s)
Originally Posted by: dlm Go to Quoted Post
I don’t think you know how logic works

I am saying you were the biggest George Bush fan of all time, because you were the biggest George Bush fan of all time


Irony. You truly became a shitty unwitty poster. Sad

#MakeDLMGreatAgain
Offline enigma  
#43 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 12:23:49 PM(UTC)
Posts: 1,939
Rank: FTJ Magi

enigma


Thanks: 447 times
Was thanked: 193 time(s) in 160 post(s)
Originally Posted by: dlm Go to Quoted Post
LOL you arent admitting something everyone remembers

why are you doing this?


dlm is now everyone.

That sounds very legit.
Online dlm  
#44 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 12:24:01 PM(UTC)
Posts: 44,095
Rank: MODERATOR
dlm


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 14749 times
Was thanked: 13035 time(s) in 9191 post(s)
Originally Posted by: enigma Go to Quoted Post
Irony. You truly became a shitty unwitty poster. Sad

#MakeDLMGreatAgain


i guess youre right

i mean, everyone is saying that
Online dlm  
#45 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 12:24:49 PM(UTC)
Posts: 44,095
Rank: MODERATOR
dlm


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 14749 times
Was thanked: 13035 time(s) in 9191 post(s)
LOL why dont you just admit you changed your mind dude? You did the other day, but then started pushing the timeframe a couple years for no reason
Online dlm  
#46 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 12:25:20 PM(UTC)
Posts: 44,095
Rank: MODERATOR
dlm


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 14749 times
Was thanked: 13035 time(s) in 9191 post(s)
Why does it matter if you turned on Bush in 2007 or 2010? What do you gain from lying about it?
Offline Rizzo  
#47 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 12:25:38 PM(UTC)
Posts: 22,448
Rank: FTJ Vigilante

Rizzo


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 666 times
Was thanked: 2152 time(s) in 1895 post(s)
Originally Posted by: dlm Go to Quoted Post
LOL you arent admitting something everyone remembers

why are you doing this?


Who's everyone?
I was around that time, but have no idea of his political affiliations then, so I've stayed out of it.

Great job (seriously) taking attention away from the original topic of this thread though.
Offline tahiti  
#48 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 12:28:01 PM(UTC)
Posts: 45,839
Rank: MODERATOR
tahiti


Thanks: 5847 times
Was thanked: 8244 time(s) in 6448 post(s)
Did enigma really say that millennials aren't fooled or vote based on identity politics? Lollll
Online dlm  
#49 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 12:28:25 PM(UTC)
Posts: 44,095
Rank: MODERATOR
dlm


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 14749 times
Was thanked: 13035 time(s) in 9191 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Rizzo Go to Quoted Post
Who's everyone?
I was around that time, but have no idea of his political affiliations then, so I've stayed out of it.

Great job (seriously) taking attention away from the original topic of this thread though.


A group that doesn’t include you
Online dlm  
#50 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 12:29:21 PM(UTC)
Posts: 44,095
Rank: MODERATOR
dlm


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 14749 times
Was thanked: 13035 time(s) in 9191 post(s)
Originally Posted by: tahiti Go to Quoted Post
Did enigma really say that millennials aren't fooled or vote based on identity politics? Lollll


At this point it is clearly Ronny under a fake account

He doesn’t even know enigmas history that well
Offline enigma  
#51 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 12:30:00 PM(UTC)
Posts: 1,939
Rank: FTJ Magi

enigma


Thanks: 447 times
Was thanked: 193 time(s) in 160 post(s)
I think that's what I've said several times?

I talked about it on the politics forum back in 2007 and on gen several times. I think I'm allowed to change my mind once #woke.

But according to you one can never change their mind or their political ideology. Prior to 2007 I didn't really much care for politics, because I lived in the propaganda bubble that the USA was the land of the free, with everyone held accountable. After the stock market crash and ensuing great recession, I started to actually care more about what our crooked leaders were doing with their time in office.

Not to mention two of my cousins came out, and I was very angry that Republicans were standing in the way of progress. Disenfranchising them. That was the last straw for me.

I've always been well known to support individual politicians; not blindly support political parties. That's why I used the VY analogy, because I don't support any NFL team. I support former Texas Longhorns playing in the NFL. So it's pretty decent analogy, since once the Longhorn is gone, my loyalty to aforementioned team (in the form of watching games and maybe a hat or something) ceases.

The same held true for the Republican party, once George W. Bush was heading out, and I started to learn of all of his war crimes and the lengths they went.

I can still like him as a person, and want him to face justice. But nope, according to DLM once you support a politician -- no matter what they do -- you have to support them.

You're literally a big example of why this country is shit. No accountability, just have to blindly support your leaders as if you're a lemming.

But anyways, that's the last explanation I'm ever giving you on GWB.
Offline Rizzo  
#52 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 12:30:11 PM(UTC)
Posts: 22,448
Rank: FTJ Vigilante

Rizzo


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 666 times
Was thanked: 2152 time(s) in 1895 post(s)
Originally Posted by: dlm Go to Quoted Post
A group that doesn’t include you


Who does it include?
Offline enigma  
#53 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 12:31:37 PM(UTC)
Posts: 1,939
Rank: FTJ Magi

enigma


Thanks: 447 times
Was thanked: 193 time(s) in 160 post(s)
Originally Posted by: tahiti Go to Quoted Post
Did enigma really say that millennials aren't fooled or vote based on identity politics? Lollll


I can amend the post to include "most", if you would like.

If you want to discuss which generation are the most informed, I'm pretty sure you won't like the results when discussing it.

Boomers are the least informed, with gen x'ers not far behind.

Turns out relying on msm for all of your news makes you an idiot
Offline enigma  
#54 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 12:32:14 PM(UTC)
Posts: 1,939
Rank: FTJ Magi

enigma


Thanks: 447 times
Was thanked: 193 time(s) in 160 post(s)
Originally Posted by: dlm Go to Quoted Post
At this point it is clearly Ronny under a fake account

He doesn’t even know enigmas history that well


I'm pretty sure Rizzo in here can verify it's me real quick.

All i have to do is post a pic from my tinypic vault.
Offline cuckboi  
#55 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 12:32:19 PM(UTC)
Posts: 20,934
Rank: 5'6
cuckboi


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 4589 times
Was thanked: 509 time(s) in 409 post(s)
threads like these are cancer

just look at your T/P ratios!!!
Online dlm  
#56 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 12:32:54 PM(UTC)
Posts: 44,095
Rank: MODERATOR
dlm


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 14749 times
Was thanked: 13035 time(s) in 9191 post(s)
Originally Posted by: enigma Go to Quoted Post
I think that's what I've said several times?

I talked about it on the politics forum back in 2007 and on gen several times. I think I'm allowed to change my mind once #woke.

But according to you one can never change their mind or their political ideology. Prior to 2007 I didn't really much care for politics, because I lived in the propaganda bubble that the USA was the land of the free, with everyone held accountable. After the stock market crash and ensuing great recession, I started to actually care more about what our crooked leaders were doing with their time in office.

Not to mention two of my cousins came out, and I was very angry that Republicans were standing in the way of progress. Disenfranchising them. That was the last straw for me.

I've always been well known to support individual politicians; not blindly support political parties. That's why I used the VY analogy, because I don't support any NFL team. I support former Texas Longhorns playing in the NFL. So it's pretty decent analogy, since once the Longhorn is gone, my loyalty to aforementioned team (in the form of watching games and maybe a hat or something) ceases.

The same held true for the Republican party, once George W. Bush was heading out, and I started to learn of all of his war crimes and the lengths they went.

I can still like him as a person, and want him to face justice. But nope, according to DLM once you support a politician -- no matter what they do -- you have to support them.

You're literally a big example of why this country is shit. No accountability, just have to blindly support your leaders as if you're a lemming.

But anyways, that's the last explanation I'm ever giving you on GWB.


I didn’t say you weren’t allowed to change your mind. I said that when someone changes their mind about such basic fundamental ideas, maybe they should just shut up for a while because you could very well change again
Online dlm  
#57 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 12:34:27 PM(UTC)
Posts: 44,095
Rank: MODERATOR
dlm


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 14749 times
Was thanked: 13035 time(s) in 9191 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Rizzo Go to Quoted Post
Who does it include?


The people who remember, you idiot

Good Lord
Offline Rizzo  
#58 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 12:35:22 PM(UTC)
Posts: 22,448
Rank: FTJ Vigilante

Rizzo


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 666 times
Was thanked: 2152 time(s) in 1895 post(s)
ronny would never post in the sports forum lol
and enigmas account (i think) predates ronnyboy's on here
Offline Rizzo  
#59 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 12:36:36 PM(UTC)
Posts: 22,448
Rank: FTJ Vigilante

Rizzo


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 666 times
Was thanked: 2152 time(s) in 1895 post(s)
Originally Posted by: dlm Go to Quoted Post
The people who remember, you idiot

Good Lord


Who are those people? It just seems to be you.
I'm clearly missing something. Probably because of my idiocy.
Online dlm  
#60 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 12:37:39 PM(UTC)
Posts: 44,095
Rank: MODERATOR
dlm


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 14749 times
Was thanked: 13035 time(s) in 9191 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Rizzo Go to Quoted Post
Who are those people? It just seems to be you.
I'm clearly missing something. Probably because of my idiocy.


you want me to conduct a fucking poll for you?
4 Pages<1234>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.