logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login


4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline dlm  
#21 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:01:55 PM(UTC)
Posts: 36,732
Rank: MODERATOR
dlm


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 12278 times
Was thanked: 11252 time(s) in 8018 post(s)
fun fact: enigma loved GWB well after he left the white house
Offline dlm  
#22 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:03:16 PM(UTC)
Posts: 36,732
Rank: MODERATOR
dlm


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 12278 times
Was thanked: 11252 time(s) in 8018 post(s)
he will lie and obfuscate the timeline because it makes him look like a silly ass political windsock
Offline enigma  
#23 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:05:19 PM(UTC)
Posts: 1,939
Rank: FTJ Magi

enigma


Thanks: 447 times
Was thanked: 193 time(s) in 160 post(s)
I guess you can never change ones opinion once you learn the truth.

DLM logic for the loss. Can't defend anything on the merits, so resorts to attacking the person making the points.

You're not a good lawyer btw
Offline enigma  
#24 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:06:11 PM(UTC)
Posts: 1,939
Rank: FTJ Magi

enigma


Thanks: 447 times
Was thanked: 193 time(s) in 160 post(s)
I now see what rizzo was talking about. I bet Ronnyboy really got under your skin with actual facts that you can't spin, since you weren't talking to an imbecile who votes to fuck themselves over.
Offline dlm  
#25 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:06:13 PM(UTC)
Posts: 36,732
Rank: MODERATOR
dlm


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 12278 times
Was thanked: 11252 time(s) in 8018 post(s)
okay, Windsock Will
thanks 1 user thanked dlm for this useful post.
Offline dlm  
#26 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:06:54 PM(UTC)
Posts: 36,732
Rank: MODERATOR
dlm


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 12278 times
Was thanked: 11252 time(s) in 8018 post(s)
why did you support GWB post-2009 if he was a war criminal?
Offline dlm  
#27 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:07:46 PM(UTC)
Posts: 36,732
Rank: MODERATOR
dlm


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 12278 times
Was thanked: 11252 time(s) in 8018 post(s)
Originally Posted by: enigma Go to Quoted Post
I now see what rizzo was talking about. I bet Ronnyboy really got under your skin with actual facts that you can't spin, since you weren't talking to an imbecile who votes to fuck themselves over.


(rizzo was lying, i’m not the one who banned ronny)
Offline enigma  
#28 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:11:43 PM(UTC)
Posts: 1,939
Rank: FTJ Magi

enigma


Thanks: 447 times
Was thanked: 193 time(s) in 160 post(s)
Originally Posted by: dlm Go to Quoted Post
why did you support GWB post-2009 if he was a war criminal?


I didn't support him until 2009. How many times do I have to repeat the same thing?

I VOTED FOR BARACK OBAMA IN 2008. I had supported his candidacy since late 2007, when I gave up on the GOP. (Why no questioning of why I stopped supporting Obama after he got in, and ended up being the same corporate fucker all the others have been)

Just because your memory is literally shit, doesn't change the fact that I stopped being a Bush supporter long before 2009. I still defended him once in awhile -- due to my own personal experience interacting with him when he was Governor of Texas -- but I certainly did not support some of his key policies throughout his presidency.

Again, what relevance any of this has to the content of my previous posts is literally .... moot!

You're deflecting since (again) you know you have nothing other than personal attacks. beer

Edited by user Friday, January 5, 2018 8:12:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline enigma  
#29 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:12:41 PM(UTC)
Posts: 1,939
Rank: FTJ Magi

enigma


Thanks: 447 times
Was thanked: 193 time(s) in 160 post(s)
When you want to actually respond with something non-Trumptardian ... let me know.
Online Rizzo  
#30 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:13:04 PM(UTC)
Posts: 20,856
Rank: FTJ Vigilante

Rizzo


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 666 times
Was thanked: 1906 time(s) in 1679 post(s)
you banned and unbanned ronny multiple times
heh

Offline dlm  
#31 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:13:40 PM(UTC)
Posts: 36,732
Rank: MODERATOR
dlm


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 12278 times
Was thanked: 11252 time(s) in 8018 post(s)
Originally Posted by: enigma Go to Quoted Post
I didn't support him until 2009. How many times do I have to repeat the same thing?

I VOTED FOR BARACK OBAMA IN 2008. I had supported his candidacy since late 2007, when I gave up on the GOP. (Why no questioning of why I stopped supporting Obama after he got in, and ended up being the same corporate fucker all the others have been)

Just because your memory is literally shit, doesn't change the fact that I stopped being a Bush supporter long before 2009. I still defended him once in awhile -- due to my own personal experience interacting with him when he was Governor of Texas -- but I certainly did not support some of his key policies throughout his presidency.

Again, what relevance any of this has to the content of my previous posts is literally .... moot!

You're deflecting since (again) you have know you have nothing other than personal attacks. beer


youre a fucking liar dude. about the dumbest shit. you know how i know?

i didn’t post on ftj until 2009 and i ONLY knew you as a GWB fanboy for at least a year or two after that before you disappeared
Offline dlm  
#32 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:14:10 PM(UTC)
Posts: 36,732
Rank: MODERATOR
dlm


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 12278 times
Was thanked: 11252 time(s) in 8018 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Rizzo Go to Quoted Post
you banned and unbanned ronny multiple times
heh



as a joke for 5 minutes

i am not the one who banned him for a month
Offline enigma  
#33 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:15:08 PM(UTC)
Posts: 1,939
Rank: FTJ Magi

enigma


Thanks: 447 times
Was thanked: 193 time(s) in 160 post(s)
Originally Posted by: dlm Go to Quoted Post
youre a fucking liar dude. about the dumbest shit. you know how i know?

i didn’t post on ftj until 2009 and i ONLY knew you as a GWB fanboy for at least a year or two after that before you disappeared


So I still defended Bush as a person once in awhile. So what am I lying about? I stopped posting on FTJ fall 2010. So you would have interacted with me for less than a year, if what you're saying is true.

And supporting Bush =/= being a braindead idiot who blindly supports GOP?

Can you please stop being a retard

Edited by user Friday, January 5, 2018 8:15:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Online Rizzo  
#34 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:15:26 PM(UTC)
Posts: 20,856
Rank: FTJ Vigilante

Rizzo


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 666 times
Was thanked: 1906 time(s) in 1679 post(s)
Will, what you have to remember is that conservatives like dlm are not only entitled to their own opinions, but their own facts as well.
Sad!

thanks 1 user thanked Rizzo for this useful post.
Offline enigma  
#35 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:16:39 PM(UTC)
Posts: 1,939
Rank: FTJ Magi

enigma


Thanks: 447 times
Was thanked: 193 time(s) in 160 post(s)
By dlm logic, since I was a big VY fan, I must have been the biggest Titans fan of ALL TIME! OF ALLLLLLL TIME!
Online Rizzo  
#36 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:17:27 PM(UTC)
Posts: 20,856
Rank: FTJ Vigilante

Rizzo


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 666 times
Was thanked: 1906 time(s) in 1679 post(s)
Originally Posted by: dlm Go to Quoted Post
as a joke for 5 minutes

i am not the one who banned him for a month


"for 5 minutes" multiple times. Correct.

Actually it may have been for 10-20 minutes or more, but that's just nitpicking

Online Rizzo  
#37 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:18:53 PM(UTC)
Posts: 20,856
Rank: FTJ Vigilante

Rizzo


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 666 times
Was thanked: 1906 time(s) in 1679 post(s)
Originally Posted by: enigma Go to Quoted Post
By dlm logic, since I was a big VY fan, I must have been the biggest Titans fan of ALL TIME! OF ALLLLLLL TIME!


This board requires you to be registered and logged-in before you can view hidden messages.


thanks 1 user thanked Rizzo for this useful post.
Offline dlm  
#38 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:20:29 PM(UTC)
Posts: 36,732
Rank: MODERATOR
dlm


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 12278 times
Was thanked: 11252 time(s) in 8018 post(s)
Originally Posted by: enigma Go to Quoted Post
So I still defended Bush as a person once in awhile. So what am I lying about? I stopped posting on FTJ fall 2010. So you would have interacted with me for less than a year, if what you're saying is true.

And supporting Bush =/= being a braindead idiot who blindly supports GOP?

Can you please stop being a retard


nope

youre lying, i was there. i saw it. huge GWB cock sucker
Offline enigma  
#39 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:21:08 PM(UTC)
Posts: 1,939
Rank: FTJ Magi

enigma


Thanks: 447 times
Was thanked: 193 time(s) in 160 post(s)
Ok. Well you have fun with your revisionist history, hoss.
Offline dlm  
#40 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:21:56 PM(UTC)
Posts: 36,732
Rank: MODERATOR
dlm


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 12278 times
Was thanked: 11252 time(s) in 8018 post(s)
Originally Posted by: enigma Go to Quoted Post
By dlm logic, since I was a big VY fan, I must have been the biggest Titans fan of ALL TIME! OF ALLLLLLL TIME!


I don’t think you know how logic works

I am saying you were the biggest George Bush fan of all time, because you were the biggest George Bush fan of all time
4 Pages<1234>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.