logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login


3 Pages<123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline ronnyboy  
#21 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 10:20:32 AM(UTC)
Posts: 17,637
Rank: FTJ Postmaster

ronnyboy


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 1824 times
Was thanked: 701 time(s) in 649 post(s)
imagine being so conditioned to believe that the status quo is one which serves your interests.

y'all are irl sheep.
Online alternaloser  
#22 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 10:21:09 AM(UTC)
Posts: 54,922
Rank: FTJ Phenom

alternaloser


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 22055 times
Was thanked: 12868 time(s) in 9874 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ronnyboy Go to Quoted Post
imagine being so conditioned to believe that the status quo is one which serves your interests.

y'all are irl sheep.


rip that strawman
Online alternaloser  
#23 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 10:21:47 AM(UTC)
Posts: 54,922
Rank: FTJ Phenom

alternaloser


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 22055 times
Was thanked: 12868 time(s) in 9874 post(s)
you may not be able to grasp this, but if you can, you can understand how you look to everyone around you: https://en.wikipedia.org...ng%E2%80%93Kruger_effect
Offline ronnyboy  
#24 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 10:21:59 AM(UTC)
Posts: 17,637
Rank: FTJ Postmaster

ronnyboy


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 1824 times
Was thanked: 701 time(s) in 649 post(s)
remember when people got mad at wikileaks for exposing the DNCs corruption, but didnt bother to get mad at the fact that the DNC was corrupt, that it colluded with mainstream media, and that it rigged it's own primaries?

Offline ronnyboy  
#25 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 10:23:39 AM(UTC)
Posts: 17,637
Rank: FTJ Postmaster

ronnyboy


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 1824 times
Was thanked: 701 time(s) in 649 post(s)
Originally Posted by: alternaloser Go to Quoted Post
you may not be able to grasp this, but if you can, you can understand how you look to everyone around you: https://en.wikipedia.org...ng%E2%80%93Kruger_effect


please, explain to me how im wrong. If im that delusional, set me straight... because posting that is the equivalent of simply saying "RT is all fake news because russia owns it".

it's pathetic.
Online alternaloser  
#26 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 10:24:54 AM(UTC)
Posts: 54,922
Rank: FTJ Phenom

alternaloser


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 22055 times
Was thanked: 12868 time(s) in 9874 post(s)
we've already explained everything to you many times, robald.
Offline ronnyboy  
#27 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 10:25:37 AM(UTC)
Posts: 17,637
Rank: FTJ Postmaster

ronnyboy


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 1824 times
Was thanked: 701 time(s) in 649 post(s)
remember when RT was the only one reporting on keystone XL and the literal war on the ground where natives were fighting for their land against an oil company which used local law enforcement as it's own security force? remember when that puppet nig obama didnt do jack shit to stop it all? remember when corporate owned american media didnt inform the people of what was happening?

Offline ronnyboy  
#28 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 10:26:37 AM(UTC)
Posts: 17,637
Rank: FTJ Postmaster

ronnyboy


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 1824 times
Was thanked: 701 time(s) in 649 post(s)
Originally Posted by: alternaloser Go to Quoted Post
we've already explained everything to you many times, robald.


lazy and pathetic.

Online alternaloser  
#29 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 10:27:05 AM(UTC)
Posts: 54,922
Rank: FTJ Phenom

alternaloser


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 22055 times
Was thanked: 12868 time(s) in 9874 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ronnyboy Go to Quoted Post
remember when RT was the only one reporting on keystone XL and the literal war on the ground where natives were fighting for their land against an oil company which used local law enforcement as it's own security force? remember when that puppet nig obama didnt do jack shit to stop it all? remember when corporate owned american media didnt inform the people of what was happening?



i remember their propaganda efforts well
Online alternaloser  
#30 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 10:27:14 AM(UTC)
Posts: 54,922
Rank: FTJ Phenom

alternaloser


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 22055 times
Was thanked: 12868 time(s) in 9874 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ronnyboy Go to Quoted Post
lazy and pathetic.



your brain? yes
Offline ronnyboy  
#31 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 10:29:35 AM(UTC)
Posts: 17,637
Rank: FTJ Postmaster

ronnyboy


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 1824 times
Was thanked: 701 time(s) in 649 post(s)
remember when RT and the young turks talked about bernie's pharma importation bill so that we could import pharmaceuticals from canada so that the average american can get life saving meds and not have to file for bankruptcy? remember when RT expose faux liberal dems who voted against the bill?

i thought this was america, where capitalism and competition in the market is encouraged? i mean, we have free trade for food and everything else, why not for pharmaceuticals? why do they enjoy their monopolies and cartels?

better question: why are you ok with it?
Offline ronnyboy  
#32 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 10:30:05 AM(UTC)
Posts: 17,637
Rank: FTJ Postmaster

ronnyboy


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 1824 times
Was thanked: 701 time(s) in 649 post(s)
Originally Posted by: alternaloser Go to Quoted Post
i remember their propaganda efforts well


so youre saying they lied? can you point out exactly where they lied?
Online alternaloser  
#33 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 10:30:54 AM(UTC)
Posts: 54,922
Rank: FTJ Phenom

alternaloser


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 22055 times
Was thanked: 12868 time(s) in 9874 post(s)
your reading comprehension/verbal acuity is too shitty for us to discuss stuff like this, robald. i refuse to dumb myself down for you, sorry.
Offline ronnyboy  
#34 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 10:31:03 AM(UTC)
Posts: 17,637
Rank: FTJ Postmaster

ronnyboy


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 1824 times
Was thanked: 701 time(s) in 649 post(s)
why do you guys hate america and what it stands for?

im really trying to understand.
Online alternaloser  
#35 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 10:31:50 AM(UTC)
Posts: 54,922
Rank: FTJ Phenom

alternaloser


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 22055 times
Was thanked: 12868 time(s) in 9874 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ronnyboy Go to Quoted Post
so youre saying they lied? can you point out exactly where they lied?


so you mean to tell me your degree in counterterrorism is as valuable as toilet paper? you don't understand disinformation, propaganda, bias, half-truths, or any of that?
Offline ronnyboy  
#36 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 10:32:30 AM(UTC)
Posts: 17,637
Rank: FTJ Postmaster

ronnyboy


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 1824 times
Was thanked: 701 time(s) in 649 post(s)
Originally Posted by: alternaloser Go to Quoted Post
your reading comprehension/verbal acuity is too shitty for us to discuss stuff like this, robald. i refuse to dumb myself down for you, sorry.


lol, so lazy, pathetic, and unable to actually present any form of a counter argument because you simply dont have one...

oh and then resort to accusing others of being too stupid.

yup, typical.
Online alternaloser  
#37 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 10:33:40 AM(UTC)
Posts: 54,922
Rank: FTJ Phenom

alternaloser


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 22055 times
Was thanked: 12868 time(s) in 9874 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ronnyboy Go to Quoted Post
why do you guys hate america and what it stands for?

im really trying to understand.


i'm more confused as to why we let a green card holder espouse such anti-american views irl and oti
thanks 1 user thanked alternaloser for this useful post.
dlm
Online alternaloser  
#38 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 10:34:05 AM(UTC)
Posts: 54,922
Rank: FTJ Phenom

alternaloser


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 22055 times
Was thanked: 12868 time(s) in 9874 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ronnyboy Go to Quoted Post
lol, so lazy, pathetic, and unable to actually present any form of a counter argument because you simply dont have one...

oh and then resort to accusing others of being too stupid.

yup, typical.


yes, that would be the case if this was the first time we've had a conversation, but it's not.
Offline ronnyboy  
#39 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 10:34:52 AM(UTC)
Posts: 17,637
Rank: FTJ Postmaster

ronnyboy


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 1824 times
Was thanked: 701 time(s) in 649 post(s)
Originally Posted by: alternaloser Go to Quoted Post
so you mean to tell me your degree in counterterrorism is as valuable as toilet paper? you don't understand disinformation, propaganda, bias, half-truths, or any of that?


can you point out exactly the disinformation, propaganda, bias, and half truths?

because you simply assuming those things, doesnt make them real.

and what interest does an american owned and operated 'the young turks' broadcast have when wanting to inform the people of these issues? what, theyre russian agents as well?

but ya, keep deflecting away from actual facts, or countering them with your own facts, and focus on simply where the information is coming from.

for you it matters more the source, rather than the quality of information.

keep watching CNN, sheep.
Offline ronnyboy  
#40 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 10:36:18 AM(UTC)
Posts: 17,637
Rank: FTJ Postmaster

ronnyboy


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 1824 times
Was thanked: 701 time(s) in 649 post(s)
Originally Posted by: alternaloser Go to Quoted Post
i'm more confused as to why we let a green card holder espouse such anti-american views irl and oti


but it's the opposite, Im espousing pro american views and support what the country was founded on.

if anything, you and people like you are the enemy from within.

america needs to be saved from those you support.
3 Pages<123>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.