logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login


4 Pages«<234
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Rizzo  
#61 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:42:23 PM(UTC)
Posts: 20,092
Rank: FTJ Vigilante

Rizzo


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 666 times
Was thanked: 1801 time(s) in 1595 post(s)
Well you said "everyone" and yet not a single other person has confirmed.
Straight out of the Luck 2005 playbook.
Offline _dh_  
#62 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:43:23 PM(UTC)
Posts: 32,008
Rank: FTJ Vigilante

_dh_


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 3499 times
Was thanked: 7311 time(s) in 5401 post(s)
enigma, what are your thoughts on capitalism and corporatism?
Offline enigma  
#63 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:43:44 PM(UTC)
Posts: 1,939
Rank: FTJ Magi

enigma


Thanks: 447 times
Was thanked: 193 time(s) in 160 post(s)
Originally Posted by: dlm Go to Quoted Post
I didn’t say you weren’t allowed to change your mind. I said that when someone changes their mind about such basic fundamental ideas, maybe they should just shut up for a while because you could very well change again


I've held these beliefs for 10 years. The probability that I'll magically shift dramatically to the right are slim to none. My support for GWB was due to my personal interactions with him, and my young age. Also, it's pretty well known I've always been a big fan of FDR, and his policies which rebuilt this country and made it into the economic powerhouse it became. Ford Factory workers making the 2018 equivalent to $50 an hour. Everyone prospered.

All you have to do is open a history book.

So no, I'm not going to shut up just because you don't like the content due to your inability to formulate arguments on the merits; instead relying on the good ol tactic of attacking the person.

Trickle down and its whore ugly mother supply side doesn't work. You know it, I know it, every economist on earth knows it. We both know GOP only exists to provide welfare to the rich. We both know the GOP doesn't give two shits and a rusty fuck about broke white fucks, having sex with their sister in their single wide trailer.

But instead of discussing the realities, you just attack me.
Offline enigma  
#64 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:44:24 PM(UTC)
Posts: 1,939
Rank: FTJ Magi

enigma


Thanks: 447 times
Was thanked: 193 time(s) in 160 post(s)
Originally Posted by: _dh_ Go to Quoted Post
enigma, what are your thoughts on capitalism and corporatism?


Be more specific. This isn't an economics term paper
Offline dlm  
#65 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:46:12 PM(UTC)
Posts: 35,618
Rank: MODERATOR
dlm


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 11690 times
Was thanked: 10686 time(s) in 7662 post(s)
Originally Posted by: enigma Go to Quoted Post
I've held these beliefs for 10 years. The probability that I'll magically shift dramatically to the right are slim to none. My support for GWB was due to my personal interactions with him, and my young age. Also, it's pretty well known I've always been a big fan of FDR, and his policies which rebuilt this country and made it into the economic powerhouse it became. Ford Factory workers making the 2018 equivalent to $50 an hour. Everyone prospered.

All you have to do is open a history book.

So no, I'm not going to shut up just because you don't like the content due to your inability to formulate arguments on the merits; instead relying on the good ol tactic of attacking the person.

Trickle down and its whore ugly mother supply side doesn't work. You know it, I know it, every economist on earth knows it. We both know GOP only exists to provide welfare to the rich. We both know the GOP doesn't give two shits and a rusty fuck about broke white fucks, having sex with their sister in their single wide trailer.

But instead of discussing the realities, you just attack me.


have i expressed a single political view contrary to yours since you came back? i don't recall doing so. i almost never talk about policy here. i'm just making fun of you because you sound ridiculous, especially in light of how you used to be on ftj.com. nothing really to do with your views at all.
Offline enigma  
#66 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:47:51 PM(UTC)
Posts: 1,939
Rank: FTJ Magi

enigma


Thanks: 447 times
Was thanked: 193 time(s) in 160 post(s)
Cite examples of ridiculousness then. You're just pulling a Trumptard and posting blanket statements without examples.

Offline enigma  
#67 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:48:15 PM(UTC)
Posts: 1,939
Rank: FTJ Magi

enigma


Thanks: 447 times
Was thanked: 193 time(s) in 160 post(s)
Because you know you don't have the ability to defend such disgusting immoral laws/policies/regulations of the insane right.
Offline enigma  
#68 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:50:06 PM(UTC)
Posts: 1,939
Rank: FTJ Magi

enigma


Thanks: 447 times
Was thanked: 193 time(s) in 160 post(s)
I deal with people like you on an daily basis trolling Trump supporters on the wh feed. Everyday I get dummies posting made up shit because they can't defend these policies on the merits. How could they?

Just pull "facts" out of your ass, and hope no one sees through your hollow existence
Offline easton104  
#69 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:53:53 PM(UTC)
Posts: 37,449
Rank: FTJ Vigilante

easton104


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 2329 times
Was thanked: 7859 time(s) in 5756 post(s)
popcorn
Offline dlm  
#70 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:56:33 PM(UTC)
Posts: 35,618
Rank: MODERATOR
dlm


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 11690 times
Was thanked: 10686 time(s) in 7662 post(s)
so you're taking your frustration with trump voters out on me? is that it? because i never talked policy with you at all, i just laughed at your long ass posts that said the exact same dramatic shit that ronnyboy always said. it's funny to me, and even funnier in your case considering you used to be a GWB fanboy

if you want somebody to defend trump so you can fight with them, you're barking up the wrong tree
Offline dlm  
#71 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:57:23 PM(UTC)
Posts: 35,618
Rank: MODERATOR
dlm


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 11690 times
Was thanked: 10686 time(s) in 7662 post(s)
i'm pretty sure you guys are getting copy and paste talking points from cenk uygur or something because they look word for word identical
Offline Rizzo  
#72 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 9:24:09 PM(UTC)
Posts: 20,092
Rank: FTJ Vigilante

Rizzo


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 666 times
Was thanked: 1801 time(s) in 1595 post(s)
Originally Posted by: easton104 Go to Quoted Post
popcorn


Owned.
Offline enigma  
#73 Posted : Saturday, January 6, 2018 12:09:34 PM(UTC)
Posts: 1,939
Rank: FTJ Magi

enigma


Thanks: 447 times
Was thanked: 193 time(s) in 160 post(s)
Originally Posted by: dlm Go to Quoted Post
i'm pretty sure you guys are getting copy and paste talking points from cenk uygur or something because they look word for word identical


That's even more laughable, since Cenk is a center-right Republican. You clearly have no idea wtf you're talking about.

Stop watching fox 'news'
Offline enigma  
#74 Posted : Saturday, January 6, 2018 12:10:58 PM(UTC)
Posts: 1,939
Rank: FTJ Magi

enigma


Thanks: 447 times
Was thanked: 193 time(s) in 160 post(s)
Originally Posted by: dlm Go to Quoted Post
so you're taking your frustration with trump voters out on me? is that it? because i never talked policy with you at all, i just laughed at your long ass posts that said the exact same dramatic shit that ronnyboy always said. it's funny to me, and even funnier in your case considering you used to be a GWB fanboy

if you want somebody to defend trump so you can fight with them, you're barking up the wrong tree


I think you confuse me barking up the wrong tree, for you coming into a political thread, seeing things that don't fit your narrative, and then immediately start a smear campaign to deflect from facts that upset you.

But hey, why not. You clearly think you're entitled to your own facts.
Offline ronnyboy  
#75 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 9:41:23 PM(UTC)
Posts: 15,707
Rank: FTJ Postmaster

ronnyboy


10,000+ Posts

Thanks: 1531 times
Was thanked: 624 time(s) in 585 post(s)
who is enigma and why is he the only woke motherfucker in this place?
4 Pages«<234
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.