alternaloser
2017-02-04T16:46:44Z
i will say i'm loving the weeping and gnashing of teeth from the sort of people who believed the "obama is a tyrant, look at all these executive orders" canard and are now asking hard hitting questions like "how does this clown have more authority than the PRESIDENT?!?" i also like that they're absolutely convinced the judge is a liberal even though it's easy to discover he was appointed by george dubya.
Dr. Jamesy
2017-02-05T22:15:59Z
Originally Posted by: alternaloser 

i will say i'm loving the weeping and gnashing of teeth from the sort of people who believed the "obama is a tyrant, look at all these executive orders" canard and are now asking hard hitting questions like "how does this clown have more authority than the PRESIDENT?!?" i also like that they're absolutely convinced the judge is a liberal even though it's easy to discover he was appointed by george dubya.

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage UserPostedImage UserPostedImage
alternaloser
2017-02-10T00:27:27Z
“Rather than present evidence to explain the need for the Executive Order, the Government has taken the position that we must not review its decision at all.”
Rizzo
2017-02-10T00:31:34Z
Originally Posted by: alternaloser 

“Rather than present evidence to explain the need for the Executive Order, the Government has taken the position that we must not review its decision at all.”

fffffffffffff

what's this country called?!
alternaloser
2017-02-10T01:01:03Z
Originally Posted by: Rizzo 

fffffffffffff

what's this country called?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYTfzfsbiUI