Dr. Jamesy
2016-10-23T01:51:56Z
Originally Posted by: easton104 

She looks like an MKUltra victim, holy shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nlff-uLNP80 
Dr. Jamesy
2016-10-23T01:53:21Z
Trump oblivious to why everyone is laughing at his serious remark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa8N6iSphc0 
Dr. Jamesy
2016-10-23T01:53:42Z
ITT we realize Easton THINKS he knows what a MK ultra victim looks like lol
SmokeDank
2016-10-23T01:54:51Z
Originally Posted by: basedgod 

She doesn't fuck goyim

Never being able to fuck Ivanka is the cross Donald and I have to bear
easton104
2016-10-23T01:55:36Z
Jamesy, what's your dog in this fight anyway? Look, I know you got a lot of sucks from middle aged democratic white women during the Obama administration, but unless you're involved in some sort of radical Islamic sleeper cell Trump isn't a threat to you bro.
Dr. Jamesy
2016-10-23T01:56:33Z

Jamesy, what's your dog in this fight anyway? Look, I know you got a lot of sucks from middle aged democratic white women during the Obama administration, but unless you're involved in some sort of radical Islamic sleeper cell Trump isn't a threat to you bro.

I want to protect America from zionism. Whose side are you on?
Monta
2016-10-23T02:11:09Z
Originally Posted by: basedgod 

That moment you realize Trump and his Jewish daughter are trying to keep Aryan Clinton from the white house and completingthe white race's global dominance.

Jews have dominance of the world, not whites. They mostly own the world banks, fed reserve, corporations, media, etc. Jews are not white depsite what many people think. Those that are heavily mixed with european blood have pale / white skin but they are not the same as the Jewish gene is dominant still. Theyre nowhere near the same as a white person though, not on any level. Not on a biological one, not on any. They also have Hillary in their pciket a whole lot more than Trump, thats for sure.
easton104
2016-10-23T02:12:31Z
I just want to see the world burn. It is shit. I just want to die for something I believe in and I just want my memory to matter. I just haven't found anything to believe in. I seek a just cause...just because?
shallowman
2016-10-23T02:15:15Z
Originally Posted by: Monta 

Jews have dominance of the world, not whites. They mostly own the world banks, fed reserve, corporations, media, etc. Jews are not white depsite what many people think. Those that are heavily mixed with european blood have pale / white skin but they are not the same as the Jewish gene is dominant still. Theyre nowhere near the same as a white person though, not on any level. Not on a biological one, not on any. They also have Hillary in their pciket a whole lot more than Trump, thats for sure.

If they're running the world, then the end of the world won't happen.
Hossington
2016-10-23T02:16:07Z
this is easton's version of a midlife crisis.. Donald Trump is eastons red corvette. wow
easton104
2016-10-23T02:17:10Z
Dave your butthole is my pink sock, bitch
Hossington
2016-10-23T02:17:59Z
come and get it, fag
Monta
2016-10-23T02:19:46Z
On the most basic level of things : Why, since the dawn of time would white people all of a sudden want to promote multiculturalism, degeneracy, race mixing, gay this, tranny that, white guilt, white privledge, racial tension, diveristy, everyone is the same BS, betafy their men etc etc etc etc. Jews have come to power many times before in history but have always been put in check. WW2 and hitler are the most known well known examples of this. The nazis were probably the last attempt to stop them for good and now much later in time after the war here they are, back to their old bullshit promoting everything I listed above. They mix in with their host country and poison it. I beleive they are terrified because Trump, while not exposing it directly, is pushing things that easily lead to their corruption and show of power behind the scenes if people wake up a little.
Monta
2016-10-23T02:25:04Z
Originally Posted by: shallowman 

If they're running the world, then the end of the world won't happen.

Depends on your definition of the "end"

Do you even know what Jews think of any Non-Jew (goyim) and/or what their place is meant to be in the world? They're thought of as and considered cattle, only meant to serve Gods choosne people (Jews) as they rule the world from Isreal while the rest serve only to benefit them. Why do you think theyre trying to breed every other race out into being all brown while they themselves strongly prohibit race mixing? This shit sounds like conspiracy but facts and reality are too hard to ignore.
shallowman
2016-10-23T02:32:53Z
Originally Posted by: Monta 

Depends on your definition of the "end"

Do you even know what Jews think of any Non-Jew (goyim) and/or what their place is meant to be in the world? They're thought of as and considered cattle, only meant to serve Gods choosne people (Jews) as they rule the world from Isreal while the rest serve only to benefit them. Why do you think theyre trying to breed every other race out into being all brown while they themselves strongly prohibit race mixing? This shit sounds like conspiracy but facts and reality are too hard to ignore.

if they're trying to race mix without actually endorsing it, wouldn't that be an affront to their religion thus an offense to god?
easton104
2016-11-09T04:41:43Z
easton104
2016-11-17T17:41:21Z

He's going to win, this polling shit is just going to reinforce what is being said about the media bias and the political/corporate machine IE globalism

Bump
easton104
2020-10-21T20:50:45Z

It's going to be amazing fam