Hossington
2016-10-22T18:23:20Z
damn, did you guys break up?
2016-10-22T18:24:30Z
Originally Posted by: easton104 

How mad will you guys be when he wins though?

i will be more sad than mad. ive already given up too much to be mad anymore
easton104
2016-10-22T18:28:19Z
What about his 100 day action plan would you disagree with?
2016-10-22T18:29:40Z
I haven't seen his action plan yet, but he has never said anything to give me any confidence in his intelligence or his integrity
easton104
2016-10-22T18:34:56Z
Give it a look or listen. His speech this morning was a good snapshot of it. It was a well done speech overall. He's not a good debater. His speeches have gained a lot more substance over the life of the campaign, I watched his first few and they were literally all about the immigration thing which got pretty old.
alternaloser
2016-10-22T18:39:39Z

What about his 100 day action plan would you disagree with?

disagree:
well the fact point 3 was clearly written by a small child with no understanding of how government actually functions, for starters: "THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;". maybe we can do eeny meeny miney moe to pick which regulations have to go! then he talks about a bunch of idiotic fossil fuel and protectionist stuff. all those "plans" have huge subsidies built into them because they're not economically viable otherwise because of this thing called the free market. why should my tax dollars go to subsidize the capital expenditures for companies that then profit on the results (with no return to the taxpayer) while destroying natural resources? do i agree china has abused trade agreements? yes, so we should be reforming them. we ultimately have the upper hand in negotiations, we should use that and not slow down trade. d. trump protectionism will grind the economy to a halt. it's more or less unanimous among economists, who may be bribed by jews somehow?

agree:
i agree with the lobbying shit, but who doesn't other than the 50,000 people benefiting from it? good luck getting that passed unfortunately. the term limits thing i'd consider being behind, but again, i just don't see it happening. i don't see the country getting together for an amendment like that.
alternaloser
2016-10-22T18:40:33Z
Originally Posted by: dlm 

I haven't seen his action plan yet, but he has never said anything to give me any confidence in his intelligence or his integrity

i just read it and it kind of sounds like sarah palin ghost wrote it.
Banesworth
2016-10-22T19:01:11Z
Even if the current polls hold, Hildog will probably slip by once the more skittish Johnson/Stein supporters get to their ballots.
Monta
2016-10-22T21:31:49Z
I dont like Trump that much, but how anyone vote for Hillary? Seriously, whats their reasoning?
easton104
2016-10-22T21:58:36Z
I don't like Trump that much either. That leaked audio of him was horrifying. I talk shit behind closed doors a lot and Id seriously not hang out with anybody that was that creepy. That said, I do believe his motivations are pure. I think he's smart enough to surround himself with people who are strong where he is weak. I would like to see what he can do with trade. Where I have lived in the past 6 years, I have seen the aftermath of Nafta. I drive through areas that look like they were abandoned 20 years ago. Empty factories everywhere, closed down shopping malls, etc. It's bad. I see how American companies try to compete, and it's by building plants and distribution centers in rural America and exploiting temporary workers. Many of my clients fall in that category, and I have seen it all from the inside. These warehouses might as well be in China. It's deplorable.
Monta
2016-10-22T22:19:00Z
Trump is talking about issues that have gotten other politicians assassinated before. The elites, media, political establishment etc are terrified of him, that alone should be reason enough that he wins by a landslide.
easton104
2016-10-22T22:21:29Z
easton104
2016-10-22T22:22:36Z
He's going to win, this polling shit is just going to reinforce what is being said about the media bias and the political/corporate machine IE globalism
sylph
2016-10-22T23:12:48Z
Dr. Jamesy
2016-10-23T01:22:51Z

You have to realize, Joey and I watched every single presidential debate and state of the union address that's available on YouTube in chronological order over the span of a few months. I have been paying close attention to this election. The memes are fun, the trolling is fun. The 4chan shit was hilarious, it's actually been infiltrated by Hillary supporters/operatives since the Pepe thing became known, which has been interesting to see. All that said, 4chan hasn't influenced my opinion. I literally hate Hillary Clinton and believe she's a totally evil vile cunt.

The jewish media has done a good job of making that happen.
Dr. Jamesy
2016-10-23T01:24:05Z
Originally Posted by: sylph 

michelle obama is a man https://youtu.be/IFbZxOR6wd4 

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage UserPostedImage UserPostedImage
Dr. Jamesy
2016-10-23T01:24:59Z
That moment you realize Trump and his Jewish daughter are trying to keep Aryan Clinton from the white house and completingthe white race's global dominance.
Dr. Jamesy
2016-10-23T01:27:43Z
But wait Jamesy, Clinton looks nothing like an Aryan..

Oy vey!

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
Dr. Jamesy
2016-10-23T01:28:31Z
Hossington
2016-10-23T01:29:20Z
i still just wanna know why mason and adam are having a fight