ronnyboy
2016-08-05T19:01:51Z
Im not even kidding.
ronnyboy
2016-08-05T19:02:10Z
enigma
2016-08-05T19:06:28Z
Damn, that's pretty bad. I cant get behind that statement after his nuclear remarks.
enigma
2016-08-05T19:07:38Z
I'll support Dr. Jill Stein until it's clear she has 0% chance, then I'll reluctantly vote for Hillary, and look forward to 2020 Primary season.
ronnyboy
2016-08-05T19:08:12Z
Originally Posted by: enigma 

Damn, that's pretty bad. I cant get behind that statement after his nuclear remarks.



his rhetoric is retarded and i suspect he says this garbage because he knows his retarded supporters eat it up.

hillary's record is far worse than his rhetoric.
ronnyboy
2016-08-05T19:09:01Z
Originally Posted by: enigma 

I'll support Dr. Jill Stein until it's clear she has 0% chance, then I'll reluctantly vote for Hillary, and look forward to 2020 Primary season.



so basically you'll vote for hillary...

and thats why we will never have a chance.

stand your ground. dont support that corporate whore.
enigma
2016-08-05T19:10:09Z
Originally Posted by: ronnyboy 

his rhetoric is retarded and i suspect he says this garbage because he knows his retarded supporters eat it up.

hillary's record is far worse than his rhetoric.



We know what a Hillary presidency will mean.

Wall Street ass kissing. Clinton Foundation demanding pay to play. Cronyism.

The scary thing is we don't know what a Trump presidency would be like. Would he call in a drone strike against people who mock him on twitter? Would he order release of nuclear weapons just because it's a Tuesday?

These are legitimate concerns, considering his recent remarks. Guy is a maniac.
enigma
2016-08-05T19:10:50Z
Originally Posted by: ronnyboy 

so basically you'll vote for hillary...

and thats why we will never have a chance.

stand your ground. dont support that corporate whore.



I cant commit treason. A vote for Trump is treason. Sorry Ronny
enigma
2016-08-05T19:14:28Z
I would vote for Dick fucking Cheney over Hillary and Trump. Just to prove my distasteful view of Hillary R. Clinton. She is a neoliberal maniac, who is about as qualified to be President as Sarah Palin was to be Governor of Alaska.

What has Hillary ever accomplished? Her time as FLOTUS was a disaster. Anytime Billy Boy assigned her something to do, she fucked it up.

What did she do in the Senate? *chrips*
What did she do as SecState? *chirps* oh wait, her supported rebels *DID* sodomize a foreign leader, before murdering him without due process. She later laughed about it on video.
ronnyboy
2016-08-05T19:17:21Z
Originally Posted by: enigma 

We know what a Hillary presidency will mean.

Wall Street ass kissing. Clinton Foundation demanding pay to play. Cronyism.

The scary thing is we don't know what a Trump presidency would be like. Would he call in a drone strike against people who mock him on twitter? Would he order release of nuclear weapons just because it's a Tuesday?

These are legitimate concerns, considering his recent remarks. Guy is a maniac.



so your argument is "better the devil we know"?

as for calling in drone strikes; obama has utilized drones in ways that make the bush presidency look like a joke. Trump will listen to the advice of his generals, like every president. And no, he will not call for a nuclear strike.

Hillary's presidency will mean far more than wall street corruption and her private charity. Hillary's presidency will mean more expeditionary deployments across the mid east, starting with syria. It will mean far more aggression towards an already cornered russia. It will mean the signing of free trade agreements like TPP, TISA, and TTIP, which will literally strip away america's sovereignty to corporate interests. The list goes on and on and on.
ronnyboy
2016-08-05T19:19:26Z
Originally Posted by: enigma 

I cant commit treason. A vote for Trump is treason. Sorry Ronny



dont vote for trump. vote for stein.

get her 5% of the vote in november and watch the greens become a federally funded party, with automaic ballot placement in all 50 states.

A foundation for a true multi party system has to be started at some point. We are at that point, and it's unfortunate that bernie was too scared of trump to realize that the true victory of this election cycle was supposed to be the destruction of the two party monopoly on politics.

enigma
2016-08-05T19:28:09Z
I'll vote for Stein if she is polling over 10% 11/1 in at least a few B+ or better rated polls graded by FiveThirtyEight
enigma
2016-08-05T19:28:28Z
I'm in no way shape or form an advocate of Republican Lite HRC.
ronnyboy
2016-08-05T19:29:55Z
Originally Posted by: enigma 

I'll vote for Stein if she is polling over 10% 11/1 in at least a few B+ or better rated polls graded by FiveThirtyEight



fivethirtyeight, the polling group which said that hillary had a 99.99% of winning michigan, and then bernie took it?

when the pollsters are controlled and owned by the establishment, you probably should take their information with a grain of salt.

enigma
2016-08-05T19:32:13Z
Originally Posted by: ronnyboy 

fivethirtyeight, the polling group which said that hillary had a 99.99% of winning michigan, and then bernie took it?

when the pollsters are controlled and owned by the establishment, you probably should take their information with a grain of salt.



Not looking for their opinion of who will win; however, I am interested in the ease of navigation in reviewing the different polls.
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/pollster-ratings/ 
ronnyboy
2016-08-05T19:32:33Z
Originally Posted by: enigma 

I'm in no way shape or form an advocate of Republican Lite HRC.



and yet youre willing to vote for that piece of garbage, because of some misplaced hope that itll be easier to elect a true progressive as long as we maintain democrat control.

in 2012, the libretarians got 1.5% of the popular vote. the greens got .5%. now imagine these parties got 5+% in 2016. Automatic ballot placement, a place on the debate stage, federal funding, and more, is the victory we couldnt even dream about before bernie came around... and now his supporters like you are willing to throw that away because of fear of trump.
enigma
2016-08-05T19:35:05Z
Originally Posted by: ronnyboy 

and yet youre willing to vote for that piece of garbage, because of some misplaced hope that itll be easier to elect a true progressive as long as we maintain democrat control.

in 2012, the libretarians got 1.5% of the popular vote. the greens got .5%. now imagine these parties got 5+% in 2016. Automatic ballot placement, a place on the debate stage, federal funding, and more, is the victory we couldnt even dream about before bernie came around... and now his supporters like you are willing to throw that away because of fear of trump.



If Wisconsin looks super tight -- which it doesn't look that way -- I will have to do my civic duty and help to ensure a maniac is not elected President.

I'm sorry Ronny, but in no way shape or form is Hillary equal to Trump. Trump is a sociopath, and people need to understand that Trump is not just another generic cookie cut politician.

He is a clear and present danger to the Republic.

We can survive 4yrs of Hillary; we might not have a country to live in if we give Trump even a week in the WH.
Guest
2016-08-05T19:39:08Z
Originally Posted by: enigma 

I'll support Dr. Jill Stein until it's clear she has 0% chance, then I'll reluctantly vote for Hillary, and look forward to 2020 Primary season.



LOL you think she has a chance now?
ronnyboy
2016-08-05T19:39:41Z
Originally Posted by: enigma 

If Wisconsin looks super tight -- which it doesn't look that way -- I will have to do my civic duty and help to ensure a maniac is not elected President.

I'm sorry Ronny, but in no way shape or form is Hillary equal to Trump. Trump is a sociopath, and people need to understand that Trump is not just another generic cookie cut politician.

He is a clear and present danger to the Republic.

We can survive 4yrs of Hillary; we might not have a country to live in if we give Trump even a week in the WH.



man, mainstream media really did a number on you.

mr. jones may return if we dont listen to napoleon.

it's pathetic.
ronnyboy
2016-08-05T19:41:57Z
Originally Posted by: dlm 

LOL you think she has a chance now?



it's funny how people claim us bernie supporters are "all or nothing", when in reality we are the ones who are looking to the big picture of changing the two party system for good.

who are you voting for, fatman? johnson?