stoic
  •  stoic
  • FTJ Postmaster Topic Starter
2015-12-08T16:14:19Z
i know we joke but damn
Guest
2015-12-08T16:19:36Z
Has he announced his stance on any issue that's not directly related to race?
DiddlyVirus
2015-12-08T16:20:31Z
Nah he's too stupid to be Hitler
2015-12-08T16:21:49Z
Does it take a year and a couple of months for someone to be reincarnated? If so, maybe.
Guest
2015-12-08T16:21:57Z
Lol he's not stupid. He knows exactly what he's doing.
DiddlyVirus
2015-12-08T16:25:07Z
Originally Posted by: Brownie 

Lol he's not stupid. He knows exactly what he's doing.



I don 't think that his largely incoherent ramblings and lack of an actual plan for anything besides building a wall constitutes "knows exactly what he's doing".
Guest
2015-12-08T16:30:43Z
The fact that you don't see that he's obviously pandering to a demographic that can't understand anything past that is disappointing.
Splinter
2015-12-08T16:30:45Z
Originally Posted by: DiddlyVirus 

I don 't think that his largely incoherent ramblings and lack of an actual plan for anything besides building a wall constitutes "knows exactly what he's doing".



He's playing the people. Being relatable.
DiddlyVirus
2015-12-08T16:33:18Z
Originally Posted by: Brownie 

The fact that you don't see that he's obviously pandering to a demographic that can't understand anything past that is disappointing.



I do see that but as I'm clearly not part of his target demographic I just don't buy what he's selling and refuse to give him credit. It doesn't take a genius to pander to the lowest common denominator the way he's done.
Guest
2015-12-08T16:35:23Z
Ok so people can only be idiots or geniuses. Got it.
DiddlyVirus
2015-12-08T16:40:30Z
Trump is not a smart man, sorry. He just knows what to say to get a rise out of people, that's it.
Guest
2015-12-08T16:43:36Z
....like hitler....
ronnyboy
2015-12-08T16:43:38Z
Originally Posted by: Brownie 

The fact that you don't see that he's obviously pandering to a demographic that can't understand anything past that is disappointing.



So we should give him the benefit of a possible doubt that he doesnt mean any of it?

As a Jew, hell fucking no.

I hope some crazy muslim puts a bullet in his face.
Guest
2015-12-08T16:44:39Z
Originally Posted by: ronnyboy 

So we should give him the benefit of a possible doubt that he doesnt mean any of it?

As a Jew, hell fucking no.

I hope some crazy muslim puts a bullet in his face.



No that's not what we're talking about at all ronny. Read the thread before you post.
blingbling
2015-12-08T16:46:09Z
Originally Posted by: Brownie 

Lol he's not stupid. He knows exactly what he's doing.



PootieTang
2015-12-08T16:48:01Z
SmokeDank
2015-12-08T17:21:52Z
Large_Mike
2015-12-08T17:56:20Z
He's definitely doing this shit on purpose. It's a pretty deliberate campaign

You could almost hear him conjuring up his grand plan over some bourbon and cigars with his golfing buddies who all went to Ivy league schools. "How stupid do I think high school educated middle aged white males are? Retards. All of them. So here's what I am going to do......."
Large_Mike
2015-12-08T17:57:24Z
In a multi cultural society which battles corruption (via corporate sponsoring politicians in elections most notably) and inequality, fear works quite well. Oldest trick in the book
tahiti
2015-12-08T19:17:17Z
if he's literally hitler, i am definitely voting for him