doordie
2021-12-15T15:32:12Z
I might be wanting to imagine this but it seems like generally they’re shittier people. They don’t wash their hands either. This girl was mixing cheese dip in the kitchen and this man asked did she put the covid vaccine in it 😩 so are they more retarded also? Don’t answer that, of course they are. This is why I have no fucking friends. I can’t deal with stupidity or unwashed hands.
doordie
2021-12-15T15:32:40Z
UserPostedImage thank god for an additional bathroom in the house UserPostedImage
doordie
2021-12-15T15:33:45Z
Imagine you go to someone’s house, use their toilet, don’t wash your hands, and stick your hand deep in a bag of chips. I just can’t. My husband isn’t allowed to have friends either, this shits nasty
doordie
2021-12-15T15:37:02Z
Honestly it’s just like I know he was kidding about her putting the vaccine in it but the fact that not only are most of those ppl unwilling to get the shot they have disgusting habits on top of it. Why is it so hard to believe that unvaccinated people are filling up hospitals? Look at how they act. I bet his entire hand was up his ass in my bathroom before he put them on things in my kitchen. I had to disinfect the entire premises and spray ozium so I didn’t contaminate my delicate lungs with his disgusting droplets of whatever the fuck he picked up UserPostedImage