tahiti
2019-06-06T16:22:20Z
Originally Posted by: syxshooter 

how long ill wait



RIGHT NOW MOTHER FUCKER
Dr. Jamesy
2019-06-06T16:22:25Z
Originally Posted by: syxshooter 

thats the one thing my game is lacking

loot space for arc stars. i hate getting bombarded by them, they fuck me up but i dont carry them. i still feel like I need that 400 rounds of light dumb af tbh



Yea I was like that at first and I started to realize I rarely use 200 rounds before having a chance to get more. If I'm using 200 rounds of a weapon in a couple of skirmishes then I feel like it's likely I'm either dead or near death by the end of that, and in that situation a grenade would probably come in clutch anyways.
Dr. Jamesy
2019-06-06T16:26:27Z
Originally Posted by: tahiti 

i definitely overlook grenades. they're one of the first things i'll drop even though i know they're useful af. that and those gay ass ninja stars that are probably op if i knew how to use them ahah.

i'll keep 2-3 stacks of ammo for each gun and the rest i'm filling with health/shield chargers and miscellaneous stuff i find for when i get my g7 if i don't have it already lmoa



lmfao yea the electric shurikens or whatever they're called if you stick a target they instantly have 0 shields no matter if they have a gold backpack or not,.. if you land in the vicinity of the player they move super slow afterwards. Plus they have the longest range they actually own. I usually opt for the incendiary grenades if I have to make a choice though because I'm not that good my aim is complete shit sometimes. the incendiaries really fuck up people's gameplay because it makes a literal firewall and if you touch it your screen goes to shit.
syxshooter
2019-06-06T16:36:17Z
making a new song called 3rd party blues
Dr. Jamesy
2019-06-06T16:38:27Z
Originally Posted by: syxshooter 

making a new song called 3rd party blues



Pinch Cushion Waltz
syxshooter
2019-06-06T16:42:24Z
Originally Posted by: Old Jamesy™ 

Pinch Cushion Waltz



thats the name of the dance
tahiti
2019-06-06T16:58:19Z
I sucked, I let my feeling rushed irl influence my play and ignored my paranoia. On the bright side I finally figured out what the voice in my head sounds like warning me about nearby enemies lmoa
syxshooter
2019-06-06T16:59:17Z
Originally Posted by: tahiti 

I sucked, I let my feeling rushed irl influence my play and ignored my paranoia. On the bright side I finally figured out what the voice in my head sounds like warning me about nearby enemies lmoa


UserPostedImage UserPostedImage UserPostedImage UserPostedImage UserPostedImage UserPostedImage

i sucked too
stoic
2019-06-06T17:04:37Z
why are you afraid of some old woman who likes little kids
tahiti
2019-06-06T17:05:34Z
that first round blew, i was guitardianing all over the place trying to find a weapon and got popped by a dude almost immediately, then you brought me back and i picked up his gun but had no ammo and you got into it, i tried to find some ammo real quick but said fuck it and went in swinging trying to help you. it didn't work UserPostedImage

that last round i didn't even do any damage supposedly. i got mobbed from behind in a building a couple over from you guys
tahiti
2019-06-06T17:06:01Z
Originally Posted by: stoic 

why are you afraid of some old woman who likes little kids



this thread is about patrician vidya now stoic. you don't belong here
stoic
2019-06-06T17:07:38Z
im not following anythnig you people do
tahiti
2019-06-06T17:11:08Z
no one asked you to because you suck at vidya lmoa
guitarian
2019-06-06T17:17:19Z
Originally Posted by: tahiti 

that first round blew, i was guitardianing all over the place trying to find a weapon and got popped by a dude almost immediately, then you brought me back and i picked up his gun but had no ammo and you got into it, i tried to find some ammo real quick but said fuck it and went in swinging trying to help you. it didn't work UserPostedImage

that last round i didn't even do any damage supposedly. i got mobbed from behind in a building a couple over from you guys



i actually opened a loot box and saw a cool gun and got sniped my third game in
guitarian
2019-06-06T17:18:47Z
tahiti
2019-06-06T17:19:39Z
Originally Posted by: guitarian 

i actually opened a loot box and saw a cool gun and got sniped my third game in



hell yeah, you'll learn where the better drop spots are and start landing right by supply crates and buildings where there will be weapons. pretty much any building cluster will have a bunch of stuff to grab. there are some seemingly random places around the map where supply crates are grouped too but typically sticking to buildings in the beginning is the way to go
guitarian
2019-06-06T17:21:09Z
this is like homework
tahiti
2019-06-06T17:25:11Z
to be good there's stuff to learn like any fps
tahiti
2019-06-06T17:44:44Z
wish I were playing again rn
tahiti
2019-06-06T17:45:16Z
Maybe I'll be able to fit in some late night drunk play after the blues game