Guest
2015-08-18T19:35:14Z
Or what's the last one you watched that you enjoyed?
Halberstram
2015-08-18T19:35:51Z
The Exorcist!
ursamajor
2015-08-18T19:35:53Z
original Last House On The Left
dreamweaver
2015-08-18T19:36:54Z
my favourite scary movie of all time is Halloween (1978)

horror is my favourite genre! (boyz you know what you need to do)
Guest
2015-08-18T19:37:31Z
Originally Posted by: Halberstram 

The Exorcist!



U my waifu
Guest
2015-08-18T19:37:56Z
Originally Posted by: ursamajor 

original Last House On The Left



Did you like the remake or nah
Guest
2015-08-18T19:38:23Z
Originally Posted by: dreamweaver 

my favourite scary movie of all time is Halloween (1978)

horror is my favourite genre! (boyz you know what you need to do)



Horror movies are my vice what did you think of zombie's remake?
dreamweaver
2015-08-18T19:39:48Z
Originally Posted by: michaelbluth 

Horror movies are my vice what did you think of zombie's remake?



contrary to popular opinion, i liked them. i also like his house of 1000 corpses, and the devil's rejects is def in my top 10 favourite movies. I dont know if i could say i dont/wont like any halloween movies, originals or remakes, ever.
Guest
2015-08-18T19:40:53Z
Originally Posted by: dreamweaver 

contrary to popular opinion, i liked them. i also like his house of 1000 corpses, and the devil's rejects is def in my top 10 favourite movies. I dont know if i could say i dont/wont like any halloween movies, originals or remakes, ever.



I liked 2 better than 1 bur i am also a zombie fan, devils rejects is in my top favorites too!
dreamweaver
2015-08-18T19:44:19Z
Originally Posted by: michaelbluth 

I liked 2 better than 1 bur i am also a zombie fan, devils rejects is in my top favorites too!



do you want to make the news, together? Canadian bitches, fuckin' shit up all over the country. try and catch us, pigs!
Halberstram
2015-08-18T19:44:50Z
Fire in the Sky!
Guest
2015-08-18T19:45:21Z
Originally Posted by: dreamweaver 

do you want to make the news, together? Canadian bitches, fuckin' shit up all over the country. try and catch us, pigs!



We are going to get along just fine honey.
Guest
2015-08-18T19:45:35Z
Originally Posted by: Halberstram 

Fire in the Sky!



!!!!!!!!
dreamweaver
2015-08-18T19:46:03Z
Originally Posted by: michaelbluth 

We are going to get along just fine honey.



UserPostedImage you betcha
dreamweaver
2015-08-18T19:46:24Z
Originally Posted by: Halberstram 

Fire in the Sky!



you win, that shit fucked me right up as a kid.
Multipass
2015-08-18T19:46:34Z
Guest
2015-08-18T19:46:52Z
Funny games, the strangers, the skin i live in, irreversible, the blair witch project, nightmare on elm street, the Horde, the thing (original obvs),
dreamweaver
2015-08-18T19:48:04Z
is it wrong that i am sexual attracted to both killers in the remake of funny games? (amazing movie btw, when they you know (to the kid) i was yelling "WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?!" because i didnt see it at first)
Guest
  •  dlm
  • Guest Topic Starter
2015-08-18T19:48:51Z
ive never seen a good one
Guest
2015-08-18T19:49:18Z
Originally Posted by: dreamweaver 

is it wrong that i am sexual attracted to both killers in the remake of funny games? (amazing movie btw, when they you know (to the kid) i was yelling "WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?!" because i didnt see it at first)



Michael Pitt UserPostedImage