crayon
2016-11-26T19:01:09Z
Jay z whole career rests on bragging about his accomplishments, and his fans buy into it hook line and sinker. Who gives a fuck if he made a diss track to congress? No one will remember it because its not a good song. The blueprint is a straight up shit album real talk. Black album is a nice album ill givd you that. Jay wouldve faded into obscurity if it wasnt for kanye saving his ass with the beats and jays only good verse into about fifteen years was on monster.

Tl dr jay z doesnt care about music neither do his fans they only care about prestige comes from a place of insecurity constantly trying to prove something its boring kill yourself my man
crayon
2016-11-26T19:01:10Z
Jay z whole career rests on bragging about his accomplishments, and his fans buy into it hook line and sinker. Who gives a fuck if he made a diss track to congress? No one will remember it because its not a good song. The blueprint is a straight up shit album real talk. Black album is a nice album ill givd you that. Jay wouldve faded into obscurity if it wasnt for kanye saving his ass with the beats and jays only good verse into about fifteen years was on monster.

Tl dr jay z doesnt care about music neither do his fans they only care about prestige comes from a place of insecurity constantly trying to prove something its boring kill yourself my man
Dr. Jamesy
2016-11-26T19:06:35Z
Kanye's whole career rest on being a tortured genius being oppressed and muh contradictions.

Kanye fans buy into that pseudo intellectual bull shit he's just insane and stupid tbh. Jay is the real genius, released his first album at age 29, after hustling drugs and creating his record label, He's the adopted father of this rap shit, he put the south on all these rappers are famous because of Jay Z when no other artist would fuck with the south Jay looked and saw dollar signs, smuggling dope while he toured the south.

All of his music isn't about accomplishments solely, he tells you how to hustle and how to become accomplished then shows you what he got. It's straight Thug Motiviation college courses. Kanye doesn't tell you how to do anything he just says what he wants to do and talks about the size of his dick.

Jay = Knowledge

Kanye = narcissism
Dr. Jamesy
2016-11-26T19:10:56Z
So sick of niggas
I want money like Cosby who wouldn't
It's this kind of talk that make me think
You probably ain't got no pudding
Niggas got them kinda dreams from jail
You in the streets nigga
Make your move get your get your mail
Niggas are coastin' the S.L. but can't post bail
Niggas are roast the L.
But scared to throw your toast well
I am here to tell niggas it ain't all swell
There's heaven then there's hell niggas
One day your cruisin' in ya seven
Next day your sweatin' forgetin' your lies
Alibis ain't matchin' up, bullshit catchin' up
Hit with the rico, they repo your vehicle
Everything was all good just a week ago
Dr. Jamesy
2016-11-26T19:13:42Z
[Verse: Kanye West]
Now if I fuck this model
And she just bleached her asshole
And I get bleach on my T-shirt
I'ma feel like an asshole
I was high when I met her
We was down in Tribeca
She get under your skin if you let her
She get under your skin if you-uh
I don't even wanna talk about it
I don't even wanna talk about it
I don't even wanna say nothin'
Everybody gon' say somethin'
I'd be worried if they said nothin'
crayon
2016-11-26T19:17:51Z
I wont argue that kanye is a great lyricist hes not but he is picasso hes leonardo he innovated the game multiple times no one in rap has such a diverse set of albums and multiple classics from each style he just makes great songs thats the bottom line gimme a hell yeah
Dr. Jamesy
2016-11-26T19:19:24Z
hahaha fuck kanye
Dr. Jamesy
2016-11-26T19:19:43Z
Every Jay Z song is unique and a chart topper,
crayon
2016-11-26T19:21:54Z
every jay z song is the same braggadocious fantasy escapism that was fun i liked biggie too
crayon
2016-11-26T19:24:40Z
jay says shit like "im not a business man im a BUSINESS, MAN" and his stans are like

UserPostedImage

KYS
Dr. Jamesy
2016-11-26T19:26:06Z
Originally Posted by: crayon 

jay says shit like "im not a business man im a BUSINESS, MAN" and his stans are like

UserPostedImage

KYS

Jay Z is profound man King of triple entendres
tahiti
2016-11-26T19:34:49Z
They're both bitch niggas
nemours
2016-11-26T19:44:17Z
milicentmaud
2022-12-03T01:48:55Z
this thread aged perfectly