Everyone deserves to suffer.

crayon
2016-07-26T21:58:54Z
Michael Moore said hes going to so you know it's fact
_dh_
2016-07-26T22:02:27Z
Originally Posted by: crayon 

i really fuckin' loved that article. mike moore didn't really even make it sound like it would be that bad.
Dr. Jamesy
2016-07-26T22:02:55Z
Originally Posted by: crayon 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYW5I96h-9w 

How much hippie puss did MM used to get before he started loving McDonald's
Dr. Jamesy
2016-07-26T22:07:16Z
Originally Posted by: _dh_ 

i really fuckin' loved that article. mike moore didn't really even make it sound like it would be that bad.

Because Donald Trump is basically some bastardization of a neocon/liberal. He was raised to have an affinity for certain economic ideas but outside of all this this is more of a marketing scheme for Trump and a ego fuel. He already contacted Kasich to see if he would be interested in dealing with "just domestic and foreign policy" (LMFAO) which is basically everything the president is supposed to do. Trump seems more eager to relegate out any actual work to anyone else he feels might be suitable to make him look good. There are also rumors that Trump might actually win the election and then decide not to take presidency so he walks away like, "I could have had it but I didn't want it, being a president is for L O S E R S, I have bigger fish on my plate right now, but I would have been a GREAT president."
2016-07-26T22:10:39Z
Originally Posted by: basedgod 

Because Donald Trump is basically some bastardization of a neocon/liberal. He was raised to have an affinity for certain economic ideas but outside of all this this is more of a marketing scheme for Trump and a ego fuel. He already contacted Kasich to see if he would be interested in dealing with "just domestic and foreign policy" (LMFAO) which is basically everything the president is supposed to do. Trump seems more eager to relegate out any actual work to anyone else he feels might be suitable to make him look good. There are also rumors that Trump might actually win the election and then decide not to take presidency so he walks away like, "I could have had it but I didn't want it, being a president is for L O S E R S, I have bigger fish on my plate right now, but I would have been a GREAT president."

classic mitch daniels move. he could have saved america, he didnt feel like it
Dr. Jamesy
2016-07-26T22:14:09Z
Originally Posted by: dlm 

classic mitch daniels move. he could have saved america, he didnt feel like it

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage UserPostedImage UserPostedImage
Dr. Jamesy
2016-07-26T22:15:55Z
Trump hand motions like a closet fag tbh.
_dh_
2016-07-26T22:41:57Z
let's be honest, trump pretty much doesn't give a shit about social issues. he cares about border security, but more because illegals are taking our jobs. he's about that economy and not much else, and that's great.
Dr. Jamesy
2016-07-26T22:43:03Z
Originally Posted by: _dh_ 

let's be honest, trump pretty much doesn't give a shit about social issues. he cares about border security, but more because illegals are taking our jobs. he's about that economy and not much else, and that's great.

Trump doesn't care about illegals, corporations and the right love illegal immigrants. Illegal immigrants work at Trumps hotels.

They just know how to fear monger and get people rallied up.
Zinc
2020-10-12T23:21:36Z
This went well.